Having been a witness to a miracle and all the magic things which happened around it (see this) has taken me a quantum leap in consciousness. When trying to put into words what happened, I get to a point where it even sounds to me that I am talking nonsense. I talk about God when I really can’t even grasp the concept. Some, I’m certain, believe that I’m talking about the dude with the pink gown who is painted on the Sistine Chapel ceiling. I talk about miracles, synchronicity, time as an illusion, dimensions, portals and things of which I have no direct knowledge; but, I have a gut feeling are part of some experience I am currently having or about to have…or possibly had all my life.
Last night I was trying to explain all this information to Doug and he seems to get nearly angry the more I talked. I don’t really even know where the ideas and concepts are coming from but seem to just know something which I am supposed to pass along.
Time: I talk about linear time as an illusion–this is one of the things which really made Doug angry. He said we must share the concept of linear time in order to be able to talk about events from the same frame of reference. I didn’t disagree but jumped to the idea that words themselves are a limitation (I have often talked about how our minds are trapped in a word prison) at which point Doug got even more frustrated with me because we must use words, as well as time, to communicate. Doug is very down to earth when it comes to my spacy ideas.
Let me just give you a litany of the concepts in a condensed form which went through my mind as I lay in bed last night:
- Time as an illusion. I believe that quantum physics has already proven this through the concept of quantum entanglement. Einstein was so freaked out by the concept he called it “spooky action at a distance.”
- The deliberate disclosure of UFOs is coming in dribs and drabs because many of influence in this world believe such a revelation would, basically, cause the collapse of society.
- Aliens: I talked about them as hypothetically more advanced than we are and that, in human history, when human colonizers came in contact with a primitive culture they destroyed it by smashing the ideals and mores of the culture, spreading disease and enslaving their fellow beings. Is this a possibility? Only if the “aliens” are colonizers but it is possible they are here for some other purpose.
- Time can be bent and traveled through, like traveling from dimension to dimension. Quantum physics talks about concepts of parallel universes and even Stephen Hawking was working during his death on the concept of “multi-verses”.
- Spirituality and coincidence have been a big part of Doug and I’s recent journey through cancer and the healing process. I have written many of the events down, some I have not, which are too coincidental to be a coincidence. Carl Jung referred to this concept as Synchronicity.
Most recently the magical, coincidental events which have taken place on this ride through consciousness and healing are the following:
Over Doug and I’s last year of “tribulation”, we lost one of our beloved dogs, Hanna. At Doug’s new job, the girl he is replacing is named Hanna. The man who hired Doug is named Matt. Matt announced his departure from the store on Doug’s first day: Doug’s hiring was the last official act of this manager who appeared to be much loved by his subordinates some of whom cried at his announcement. Matt is going to Nebraska Furniture Mart. Doug was born in Nebraska and owns stock in the company in the form of Berkshire Hathaway. Lastly, I have referred to in this blog the book of Matthew with reference to chapter 6–this reference is part of what I call the “worry project “(which is having some results) and is ongoing.